Saturday 26 May 2012

New home for the Wild Ocean Photography blog


Welcome to my new blogspace!

After much debating, I've finally decided to make the move over to a dedicated blog hosting site to continue posting the news for Wild Ocean Photography since the functionality of the website template is great for photos, but not so great for sharing news and interesting updates. I'd also like to make this a bit more of a general blog where I can post about interesting bits of marine science and photography news and keep you more updated on the various outings I have with my camera. The old blog never felt like a great place to do that, so I'm hoping the move will help!

I'm intending to migrate all the existing (interesting) news stories over there in due course, but since that will take a little time to sort out you can still access the news archive for the Wild Ocean Photography posts via the news archive.

Hope you like the new setup and I'm looking forward to seeing what you all think!

1 comment:

  1. sounds really awesome. im looking forward to the updates am i amble to register with you.

    ReplyDelete